Transfer ownership option was missing in Zoom Server-to-Server OAuth app

Dear Team, Good day!

We’ve been using the Zoom Server-to-Server OAuth App for our automation.

We have recently noticed that the “transfer ownership” option was missing in our Zoom Server-to-Server OAuth app, which we have seen showing before.

I’m part of Admin role with the necessary permission. Admin role has Edit access to the Server-to-server OAuth app in Role settings.

Reference link: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/new-subpage/transferring-app-ownership/#transfer-ownership

Please help us on investigating the issue.
Thanks,
Akash R

I asked our team about this to see if this feature was removed recently and what we can expect.

I’ll be sure to keep you posted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Max, Thanks for the response.
I actually created a support ticket #16173192 for this issue. But the team directed me to this dev forum and closed my support ticket.
I’ll be waiting for the response from Zoom side.

Thanks,
Akash R

Hi @MaxM , Happy new year…!
Do we have any update on this issue?
Thanks!
Akash R

@MaxM , Good day!
I’m anticipating response from the Zoom side.
Thanks,
Akash R

Apologies for the delay here, my points of contacts were OOO when I was investigating this but it looks like everyone is back in office now. I followed up with our team to see if I can get confirmation on this.

I heard back from our team and was able to confirm that this feature is not currently available but it is on our roadmap to bring this feature back in the future.

Hi @MaxM , Good day! Thanks for the reply.

1. Can you please tell me when this option was removed by the Zoom, as we were able to see this feature earlier.
  2. Also please let me know when this feature will be available(timeline).
    Thanks!
    Akash R

Hi @MaxM , Good day! Did you get any answer for my questions.
Thanks,
Akash R

This was removed by our team but unfortunately, we don’t have a timeline as to when this feature will be added back again. In the meantime, you can recreate an application under a new user.

Please update the documentation here https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/app-ownership/transferring-app-ownership/#transfer-ownership. It still shows the Transfer App Owner option.

1 Like

The ability to transfer applications is still available for some app types (Zoom Apps for example) but not Server to Server OAuth app types. I’ll see if we can improve our documentation here to be more specific.

Hi, I’m bumping into the same issue here, is there any update on this feature? do you expect to launch it soon?