Unable to start meeting via Zoom Window SDK

I am facing issue while starting meeting via host in Zoom Window SDK(Tested on SDK_demo_V2 ) .

1. I have selected and " Only Join " option and added admin email as username, meeting number and password but still facing issue " Please wait for the host ".

Hey @salman.siddique,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

The host is who needs to start the meeting. Others can join the meeting before the host has started it if Join Before Host is enabled for the meeting. Otherwise, the user will be shown this message until the host has joined and started the meeting.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @ Micheal,

I already used host credential by still getting same message “Please wait for the host”.

Hi @ Micheal,

Please let me know the Complete steps so that I can start meeting as a Host using Zoom Window SDK.

Hey @salman.siddique,

Can you share the code you are using to join the meeting?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey Michael,

Greetings!!

Please find attached code.
Facing issue:

1. Unable to Join meeting as a host.
  2. Unable to join meeting only show loading icon after entering meeting id and password.

Hey @salman.siddique,

Are you using the Windows SDK or the WebSDK?

Michael

Hi,

Greetings!!

I am using Window SDK.

Hey @salman.siddique,

Awesome thank you! Where did you attach the code, I cannot seem to find it?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey,

I have sent you mail from my personal email address i.e salmansiddique.7@gmail.com.
Please check your inbox.

Hi,

There is no code attachment facility here that’s why i have sent you via gmail.

Hey @salman.siddique,

Did you send it to this email: developersupport@zoom.us? That is the only email that would accept it.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi,

Earlier I sent to zoomdeveloper@discoursemail.com.
Today I sent it to Developersupport@zoom.us from my personal email address i.e salmansiddique.7@gmail.com.
please check.

Hey @salman.siddique,

I see it now. Thank you!

Michael

Hey Micheal,

Greetings!!

Gentle reminder.

Hi @salman.siddique, thanks for following up on this.

I am unsure if Michael has had time to look at the code you have sent yet, but I am running into issues with our security software when attempting to view the files you sent over. Can you please post the code you are using to join the meeting directly in this thread?

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

Greetings!!

I have uploaded code on google drive, you can download the code from below url.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zhYSWVXW_QnB0ocplZFaASFloAuSJO6W?usp=sharing

Hey @salman.siddique,

Through both the email and the google drive link, my security software is preventing me from opening. Did you modify any of the code in the demo app?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey Micheal,

Greetings!!

No, we have not modified any code in the demo app.
Simply download and run the window app.

Hey @salman.siddique,

Ah, I see. Can you try logging in as that user then joining that meeting?

Thanks!
Michael