Unable to start meeting via Zoom Window SDK

Hi Micheal,

Greetings!!

Can we call via Skype or Hangout between 9:30am - 5:00pm India time (Tuesday-Saturday), so that I can show you what issues I am facing?

Hey @salman.siddique,

Unfortunately I am in the opposite timezone :frowning:

However, the reason you are seeing this popup is because the SDK cannot authenticate the joining user as the host of the meeting. By providing the meeting number and password the user is authenticated to join the meeting, but that is not enough to start the meeting. A scheduled meeting must be started by a user who is authenticated and has the credentials to do so. The reason this user is not being authenticated as the host is because only a username, meeting number, and meeting password was provided. This is not enough to verify who the user is, so the meeting cannot start. You will need to log in with that users credentials before attempting to join that meeting. You can also start the meeting using a different device running one of the Zoom Applications. After the meeting has started, try joining the same way and it will let you in.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Micheal,

Greetings!!

No issue, please tell me when you will be free, we will call Skype or hangout call at that time.
I have follow below step but still facing same issue.

Hey @salman.siddique,

I will provide my ability in the developersupport thread we have.

Thanks!
Michael