The host starts the meeting and let participants join the meeting.
Later host leaves the meeting with assigning any one participant as new host.
When the user tries to start new instant meeting the error pops up
“You have a meeting that is in-progress. To start a new meeting, please click the End button to end that meeting.”
Latest iOS SDK 5.x
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- User 1 - Start an instant meeting with User 2
- Wait until everyone is fully connected
- User 1 - Tap End
- User 1 - Tap Leave Meeting
- User 1 - Tap Assign user 2 as new host and Leave
- User 1 - Start a new meeting with User 3
- The error pops up “You have a meeting that is in-progress. To start a new meeting, please click the End button to end that meeting.”
Once the host of the meeting has changed, then why the user can not start new meeting?
Please let me know the resolution towards this flow.