Unclear if Zoom API will allow desired functionality

Description
I have been reading through the documentation, but I am still unsure if the Zoom API will allow me to create my intended functionality within a web application.

Functionality intended is to create an online directory of a collection of consented Zoom accounts. These Zoom accounts represent small groups of people that are not currently allowed to physically meet in my local area during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Unless one Zoom account can host multiple meetings at a time (which would also mean there are multiple end users logged into the same Zoom account), I would like to do the following:

These would be GET requests only to Zoom services.

Show scheduled meetings by each consented Zoom account in the collective.
Show when a meeting is currently being hosted by a consented Zoom account in the collective.
Show each meeting’s individual access url while being hosted by a consented Zoom account in the collective.

Each Zoom account will create it’s meeting through the Zoom services via Zoom app or Zoom.us
I merely want to show when these accounts are hosting meetings, when an account has a live meeting, and provide the access URL for the meeting being hosted.

Error
Unclear of usage and implementation of Zoom API in third party application.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
I’m guessing OAuth or JWT.

Hey @chrismmalecki, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

This is possible if you create an OAuth app, and the consented Zoom accounts install and authorize your app.

Thanks,
Tommy