Update Oauth Scope

Description
My apps is published last year. But now I want to add on scope for getting the recording video. I added the scope but I try to click the test local button , the system prompt that You cannot authorize the app ( only developer can install). So I am confused that how to test the zoom recordings scope. And I try to use the publishable URL to test , it still show me the previous scope without the added on scopes. So what link should i use for to get the oauth login token the Testable Url or Publisable Url.

Another Question:
The apps I created with normal account, so it is unable to test the zoom recordings function. Is it possible to change the owner of the apps ?

Error
You cannot authorize the app ( only developer can install).

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Hi @shiliang.chew,

Thank you for using the Developer Forum. For more information on the app upgrade process and managing and sharing cloud recordings, please see our help documents below:

Please make sure the account you are using to gain access to the recording is the Account owner or has admin privileges. Also, when updating a published app, the change/s will take affect on the development environment of the app, and once it is published, then the change/s will take affect on the production environment.

Let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.