Update recordings settings working intermittently

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I am attempting to allow users to edit the topics of their recordings from my site. I am sending a .PATCH request to the endpoint /meetings/{meetingId}/recordings/settings.

I send the request, and receive the 204 code that indicates the update was successful. Unfortunately it only updates the topic about 20% of the time. It doesn’t seem to depend on the content of the topic string.

I am completely confused about what it doesn’t always work, when I send the same request multiple times.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?

/meetings/{meetingId}/recordings/settings

Hi, @AlcheZoomy,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. Are you able to share the meetingIDs and payloads for when the update recording setting is and isn’t working ? Be sure to omit any sensitive account information. If it is easier, you can also send that to developersupport@zoom.us and we can troubleshoot from there.

This information will help to identify what may be happening.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.