Update registrant status not working

Hello, how are you?
A problem has been happening in some meetings, we created the meeting via API enabling the mandatory registration of participants, and we have a job that calls the API to approve the registrant (/ registrants / status), in some cases the API returned ok and I managed to get the join_url of the registrant. Even proven when trying to access it is redirected to the registration page and does not access the meeting.

Here is an example:

But when accessing the participant falls on the screen to complete the registration

Hey @pedrosilvaigor,

Thanks for reaching out. When looking at the Meeting in the join_url that you provided, I’m seeing that the meeting was created in September and expired on 11/23. Is there another meeting ID that we can use to look into this?

Thanks,
Max

this meeting is older, but it happened at the time and I hadn’t reported it yet, I don’t have a more recent example but it has happened before

Hey @pedrosilvaigor,

Thank you for the response. If you see this happen again, please reach out to us as soon as possible with the meeting ID and we’ll be sure to look into this. In the meantime, if you have any other details that might help us to track this down, please let us know.

Thanks,
Max

I got a similar case now. The participant was approved to attend the meeting and was unable to access:

Hey @pedrosilvaigor,

Thank you for providing additional information. I’ve reached out to an internal team for more detail on this behavior and will get back to you as soon as I hear back from them. (ZOOM-224349)

Thanks,
Max

Hey @pedrosilvaigor,

Our internal team got back to me in regard to the issue entering the waiting room this user saw and our team indicated that the Waiting Room option was enabled at the meeting level at some point during the meeting. Please confirm with the host if the waiting room was enabled during the meeting and that disabling this setting at the meeting level resolves your issue.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.