User list but does not exist

Description
I created a user via API, it appears in the list of users within the zoom platform, but when I do any interaction with his ID he returns a message that he does not exist.

Even inside the platform, if I try to access the user, it returns to me that he does not exist, even though he seems to be searching.

!

Hi @pedrosilvaigor,

Thanks for reaching out! Is this user pending verification? Can you ensure that the user has received a confirmation email and finished the process to sign up? Until they do so, you may run into this error.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

The user was created via API as custCreate, so he doesn’t fall into the approval flow via email. It appears in the list of users but says it doesn’t exist when I try to access it via the zoom platform or by calling via API using its ID

Hey @pedrosilvaigor,

To be clear, do you mean that when querying the user via the API, it doesn’t exist, and when accessing the user via the UI you are seeing the error as well? I ask because after using custCreate, you should be able to access the user via the API.

I also want to confirm that the screenshot included in your initial post is the error that you encounter when you click the username from the Zoom portal. When you query this user via the API, do you also get an error? If so, please share the request details.

Thanks,
Max

Answering the question:
"To be clear, do you mean that when querying the user via the API, it doesn’t exist, and when accessing the user via the UI you are seeing the error as well? " - Yes, exactly that

“I also want to confirm that the screenshot included in your initial post is the error that you encounter when you click the username from the Zoom portal. When you query this user via the API, do you also get an error?” - Yes, exactly that

Searching by email:
Captura de tela de 2020-12-02 10-28-41

Searching by user id:
Captura de tela de 2020-12-02 10-28-12

Hey @pedrosilvaigor,

Thank you for proving those details. We’re looking into this issue and will get back to you when we have more information. (ZOOM-223341)

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.