Very Serious! && Must appear! BUGS for Windows SDK for all the versions ! Dual graphics cards cannot use the sharing function! Strong Influence on usage!

Description
A disastrous bug have caused damaged influence to our usage, we can easily reappear it in the official demos!!! for all the available versions on official website!

This is the most serious bug for current window sdk, you can easily reappear using your own demo, just find a windows computer with dual graphics and try to share with you demo windows app. No problems found for zoom’s own app, only for sdks.

No way to use sharing when We had two graphics cards on my computer. Once shared, the program will crash. This caused me a lot of trouble and even lost a lot of users.
Multiple graphics cards will become the new trend, and We believe more and more users will encounter this problem. We gave feedback on the problem in another Topic, but it didn’t get a good solution.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
As long as you’re using a computer by Multiple graphics cards for sharing, you’re bound to run into the problems I’ve described

Screenshots
I’ve posted screenshots in another theme, so you can check them out if you want.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @xinheblue ,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Unfortunately, I cannot test this, but can you please create a support ticket with more info?

Include the SDK version, your computer type and graphics info, steps to reproduce screenshots/video of the bug, and a link to the threads.

Please include your accountId, meetingId and any SDK logs you may have.

Gianni