Video SDK UI Toolkit Web does not export the 'build with components' functionality (TypeScript)

Video SDK Type and Version
I’m using Video SDK UI Toolkit for Web (react), version 1.10.8-2

Description
I’m unable to use the ‘build with components’ functionality, using the UI Toolkit in my React application, using TypeScript.

Error
In the documentation there is a section that shows how to use the components:
/docs/video-sdk/web/ui-toolkit/#build-with-the-ui-toolkit
(see build with components tab) but those functions do not exists or are not being correctly exported, so I cannot use them in my application.

here’s my code (copied from the documentation)

import uitoolkit from '@zoom/videosdk-ui-toolkit';
const uitoolkitContainer = document.getElementById('uitoolkitContainer')
uitoolkit.showUitoolkitComponents(uitoolkitContainer, config)

and this is the .d.ts file from your npm package (node_modules@zoom\videosdk-ui-toolkit\index.d.ts):

declare namespace _default {
    function openPreview(container: HTMLElement): void;
    function closePreview(container: HTMLElement): void;
    function joinSession(container: HTMLElement, config: Object): void;
    function closeSession(container: HTMLElement): void;
    function onSessionJoined(callback: EventListenerOrEventListenerObject): void;
    function offSessionJoined(callback: EventListenerOrEventListenerObject): void;
    function onSessionClosed(callback: EventListenerOrEventListenerObject): void;
    function offSessionClosed(callback: EventListenerOrEventListenerObject): void;
}
export default _default;

Are you missing an update in the v1.10.8-2? or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Fernando

HI, are you still facing this issue?
I am facing the same issue,

It seems the build with components functionality is not exported in version 1.10.8-2 of the Video SDK UI Toolkit for Web (React). The provided .d.ts file confirms the absence of these functions. You might be using the incorrect version or there could be an issue with the package.

Steps to resolve:

1. Check Version: Ensure you are using the latest version of the SDK.
  2. Documentation: Verify if there are any recent updates or changes in the documentation.
  3. Contact Support: If the issue persists, contact Zoom’s support team for clarification on the missing functions.

Your code and import statements seem correct, so this might be an issue with the package itself.