Video Streaming Get Hanged

Hi,
PlatForm : Asp.Net

1. Am Loading Zoom Video into IFrame and Zoom Participant Video Streaming get Hanged when,

a. Click FullView and their related Icons inside Video 

b. Adjusting the Window [Maximize, Restore]                  

c. Call the JavaScripts when maximize or other functionalities. 

2. Where is the Gallery View on JS web SDK ?

Hi @vijay,

Could you provide us a screenshot of when the video streaming hangs and the iframe code snippet that you’re using?

Also, currently the Web SDK does not support Gallery view right now.

Thanks

Thanks @michael_p.zoom ,

Here is my IFrame Code ,
iframe id=“iframeBody” runat=“server” allow=“microphone; camera” allowfullscreen=“true” webkitallowfullscreen=“true” style=“border-left: none !important; border-top: none; position: relative; height: 620px; width: 98%;”>

1. Source of the Iframe like, https://ourHostedDomain/index.aspx . In Index.aspx, Just Called your SDK.
    2. Attached the Scrrenshot. In My Screenshot, Streaming hangs, When I do Maximize, FullView ie., Marked as redColor.

Hi @vijay,

Could you provide us which OS and browser that you are using as well as email that is associated to the account? Is this happening every time you do maximize or full view?

Thanks

Hi @michael_p.zoom,
This is Happening Every time .
Browser : Google Chrome[Version: 72.0.3626.109]
Account : Vijay@etransx.com

Thanks.

Hi @vijay

Just following up, we’re still looking into the issue. Is this only happening when you use the iframe? Does the participant video freezes happen directly on the host site as well?

Thanks

Thanks @michael_p.zoom,

Not only IFrame. I have tried some more controls like Object data using jquery. Still Video Freezed when we adjust the window or fullView. Yes it happens in both local or hosted site.

Thanks.

Hi @vijay,

Since its both freezing for both local and hosted, let me report this to our Engineers to see if we can duplicate this issue and we’ll follow back with solutions for you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi @vijay,

Please update your app to version 1.3.8 from there the video freezing bug should be fixed.

Thanks

Thanks @michael_p.zoom. Thats working Perfect.

1 Like

Hey @michael_p.zoom,
Is there is any bug in recent release? Today I have Encountered, Duplicate Participants are added during the meeting. I cannot replicate always, some times it occuring.
Check my screenshot. In this, Joe wilson is me(Host), After Sometime Again Joe Wilson is added as participant.

Hi @vijay,

At anytime did any of the participants leave the meeting, or did they show up automatically?

Thanks

They showed up automatically.

Thanks.

Hi @vijay,

I’ll report this to our Web Engineers to see if we can duplicate the error on our end. During this time, did you start and stop the with the same meeting? Also, does the duplicate participants stay in the meeting for over 5 minutes?

I’m asking because usually if you end the meeting by closing the tab, the participants will still show for about 5 minutes if you start the same meeting again.

Thanks

Thanks @michael_p.zoom,

Yes. This happens only , I stop(close the window) and start the Same meeting.
No,. Duplicate participant automatically removed with in 5 Minutes. But this not supposed to be happen.

Hi @vijay,

Thanks for confirming. It is a bug with the way we handle participants when the meeting is closed using the x tab in the browser. Our Engineering team is aware of this and will be working on fixing this issue in the near future.

Thanks

is this issue resolved?

Hey @marketplace-plugins,

Can you clarify the issue you are running into?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

is this issue (Duplicate Participants ) resolved?

Hey @aya,

We have not seen this issue in a long time. Are you experiencing it? If so, please provide screenshots and steps to reproduce.

Thanks,
Tommy