Zoom video freezes in client SDK

Description
We have integrated zoom1.9.6 latest sdk on our reactjs project. In meeting when people count goes above - 10 or so, video getting started to freeze sometimes.

Error
Video freezes during the meeting.

Which Web Client SDK version?

Device :

• Browser: Chrome and tested with firefox as well
  • Browser Version : latest

Hey @sikandarkhan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When this happens, are you seeing any errors in the browser console?

On the devices where video freezes, is the RAM consumed or are CPU resources limited?

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

We are facing the same issue of the video freezing every few seconds. We are using SDK 1.9.7. The chrome version is latest and the internet speed is good. Not seeing any error in the console. Sharing meeting id - 95193786781 ( this is just one of the meetings; multiple users have reported this issue in multiple different meetings).

Please suggest what’s the solve here.

Hi @MaxM ,
I’m also facing the issue of audio and video breaking on 1.9.6 web SDK on Windows 7 specifically. Please help in resolving this. It’s working fine on Windows 10 .
Chrome browser version is also latest, all clients with Windows 7 have this issue.

@jayantishere @bhigusa179

Please make sure that you have enabled Web Isolation in your implementation with version 1.9.7.

Let me know if that resolves your issues. If not, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread and we’ll track these issues there.

Hi @MaxM ,
I have an origin trial activated for SharedArrayBuffers, so that’s working fine for all OS except Windows 7 laptops. Let me know what Can I do.

@bhigusa179 Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. We’ll set up a meeting to investigate this further.

Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.