VideoSdk and Meetings

Is there any way to use meeting with the Videosdk, because I want to take advantage of the custom UI of VideoSDK without the limitation that are the developer accounts.

How do I test them also? do I need another account?

Hi @axel.ojeda ,

Only sessions are available through the Video SDK. To test and work with the Video SDK, you will need a separate account specifically for doing so. You can create one here.

Thanks,
Rehema

Hi Rehema,

Thanks, then is there a way to make a custom UI for the MeetingSDK

HI @axel.ojeda ,

No, the UI for the Meeting SDK is fixed. What limitations are you looking to avoid with the Video SDK? Maybe there is some workarounds/insight I can provide in regards to them.

Thanks,
Rehema

Hi Rehema,
Thanks for answering, we liked the videosdk sample UI it’s more visually pleasant, we dont like the security button and the minimize buttons, we want a fixed page for customer support, there isn’t a disable button function.

Hi @axel.ojeda ,

Thanks for your reply. Are the UI features the limitations you’re looking to avoid with developer accounts? Would it be feasible to utilize code from the sample application to create a similar product for use?

Thanks,
Rehema

Hi @rehema.zoom

What does it mean utilize a sample? The meeting samples we’ve seen don’t have UI customization, all customization has come from CDN links, on a bit of a tangent we aim to use a browser solution that can be added to a web builder so anything that uses nodes or react won’t work for us.

Thanks, Axel

Hi @axel.ojeda ,

What I meant is to use the code from the sample application as a guide for building your own product for use, since the meeting SDK does not allow the customization you’re looking for. Would that be a feasible option? If so, here is a written guide that reviews how to get started with the Video SDK. This may prove helpful, as well.

Thanks,
Rehema

Sorry for the late reply.
Using the VideoSDK is a solution we can’t use mostly for the license, videosdk doesn’t use license it uses a pay as you go method and we can’t spend that much additional man power to keep track on that aswell as our other products, for us is more viable to go with the MeetingSDK

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.