Web Client SDK 1.9.1 attendee's error

PLEASE NOTE : when i disable meeting register option ,then its working fine without having any issue.

I passed these values through Web Client SDK 1.9.1

$zoomMeetingId = "XXXXXXXX";
    $meetingRole = "0"; // Attendee
    $meetingPassword = "521675";
    $meeting_email = "abdulla@gmail.com";
    $displayName = "Sameera";

Result
1. errorCode: 1
2. errorMessage: “Fail to join the meeting.”
3. method: “join”
4. result: “The current sdk version doesn’t support register meeting/webinar, please upgrade to the latest version.”
5. status: false

Hi @digix.sameera,

The current version of the Web SDK (1.9.1) only supports registration for webinars, and not meetings.

You may also want to request this feature in #feature-requests.

To stay up-to-date with any new or upcoming features, check out the changelog and upcoming changes pages.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

@alexmayo thanks bro.

Actually i used this Web SDK for my Web Application…actually i want allow only to access my meetings of registered users .

if i removed “required” option ,from zoom meeting . then attendees can join with meeting via on Web SDK.

lets think.,if one attendee will try to share meeting id and passcode to another one . then he/she can get unauthorized access to that meeting .

How could i overcome this problem. ?

Hi @digix.sameera,

You could enable waiting room and only admit those who you wish to enter. You can also hide the sharing options and meetingIDs from the WebSDK using the disableInvite and meetingInfo properties as seen at https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/reference

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Okay . I got your idea. but any one can see my meeting ID and meeting passcode in browser address bar. How can i hide that data from URL ? is that possible to do that ?

Hey @digix.sameera,

Good question! We are aware that this information is available in the URL. We don’t currently have a method to hide this information from the URL but we plan to improve this in a future release.

In the meantime, please subscribe to our changelog in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features and fixes.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.