[Web SDK 2.3.5] Share screen with shared system audio - audio does not switch to the new Chrome Tab being shared

@nvivot,

Thank you for all the details here, and sorry for the inconvenience. I understand why the "Share this tab instead " feature is important for you and have shared your feedback with our SDK team. We’ve been facing some other priorities recently that didn’t allow us enough time to implement and test this feature stability.

That aside, I see attention was called to this in a previous post. In checking our system, I also was able to locate the initial support ticket associated with this feature request, which helped bring context. I can confirm that "Share this tab instead " is not supported by our SDK at this time, but it is in the backlog [ZOOM-343296]. I’ve updated the open internal ticket with this post so our engineers have all records of this request handy. While no timeline is set, please let us know if you would like to share anything else. I am happy to continue following up with our SDK team for updates on this as well.

As always, thank you for working with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

With Care,
Donte