We have upgraded to Web SDK version v2.17.0. Since the upgrade, people cannot join via the SDK before the host, to start a meeting.
- The message ‘Meeting has not started’ shows on the SDK.
- When people join the same meeting via the Zoom desktop app, the meeting starts straight away.
- Once someone has joined via the desktop app, people can join on the SDK straight away.
The Zoom meeting setting shows ‘Allow participants to join anytime’ and we’ve recreated this with several Zoom meetings.
Browser Console Error
No errors show.
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Set up a Zoom meeting where ‘Allow participants to join anytime’ and the waiting room are enabled.
- Try and start the meeting via the Web SDK.