Webhook Events Not Received For Marketplace App

We have created a webhook app on the marketplace. It is a server-to-server OAuth app - User Managed. We have a custom internal Python app on the cloud that listens to these events.

We have a published marketplace app titled “Decode”, which has been functioning properly until recently. Even now endpoint validation is working fine whereas over the past few weeks, we have stopped receiving webhook events for our app, affecting both the same account and other licensed users who have subscribed to our app. Our webhook endpoint is correctly configured and accessible.

We have verified our event subscriptions and tested the endpoint to ensure it is functioning as expected. Despite this, the webhook events are not being delivered.

Yesterday we raised support ticket TS1295001 for the issue even not get a proper answer even though the ticket was closed, Responded to the ticket with the comment to check here in the link developer forum

Thank you!

@elisa.zoom Can we get an update on the ticket?

Hi @tech12
Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry about that!
I am happy to take a closer look into this.
I will go ahead and send you a private message so you can share with me some logs and information about your apps

Cheers,
Elisa