We are currently testing our Zoom integration during the pre-approval process and are having difficulty with getting Webhooks to trigger.
- No webhooks are triggered for updated and deleted webinars and there is no way for us to check the logs as the app is in pre-approval process.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
- We are currently using Webhook with the verification token.
- Currently we are looking at
- We are also trying to get the webhook to submit to https://webhook.site/ (https://webhook.site/72abeefc-b081-4d0b-9725-2d3f7db634e8) to make sure the wehbooks are sending, as there are no logs present for the pre-approval process.
- Prior to testing with webhook.site, we tested this with both ngrok and ultrahook
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Edit date and time on the webinar and click save. Also try deleting the webinar.
- No webhook is triggered or sent to the event notification endpoint URL for both development and production.
Screenshots (If applicable)