Webinar Docs Scopes Incorrect?

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
GET /accounts/{accountId}/webinars/{webinarId}

Description
According to the docs, the only scope I should need is webinar:master, and I do have that scope granted, yet I keep getting this response:
“Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[webinar:master, webinar:read:master, webinar:write:master].”

I’m not able to select webinar:read:master or webinar:write:master as a scope in my app.
I’m signed in as the “Owner” user role so I don’t think it’s a role permission issue.

Hi @wmgjchipp
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our community.
I will go ahead and send you a private message so you can share more details with me and that way I will be able to take a closer look to your account.
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @wmgjchipp
Sorry, I did not catch it the first time.
It looks like you are trying to access Master Account APIs and you might not have a Master account plan.
To access webinar endpoints, please use the regular Webinar API endpoints found here:

Here is more information about the Master Account API plans

Okay perfect. I can confirm the regular methods work for me. Thank you so much for your assistance.

GET /webinars/{webinarId}

Here’s where I got tripped up. I was following this server to server app guide:

On that page, the next section links to a page which has the OAuth scopes:

I searched for webinar, and of course, all the scopes listed first are master scopes for the master account api. Now I know to watch for that.

Thanks again!

1 Like