Webinar screen canvas sharing not working

Description
Instead share full screen, my business requires just share the canvas content to client in the webinar meeting
Following Screen Sharing guild(https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/video/web/essential/create-join-session) I use @zoomus/instantsdk to control screen sharing on html canvas tag. When I init client via code snippet:
const client = ZoomInstant.createClient();
// console.log(signature);
client.init();
client.join(
“My Webinar”,
signature,
“xxx”,
“xxxxxx”,
).then(() => {
console.log(‘Join meeting success’);
}).catch((error) => {
console.error(error);
});
I got error JOIN_MEETING_FAILED. The param in client.join method include: topic, username, password. I really wonder how to correctly set that values and how to join the meeting success. Please help me to fix this issue
Error
type: “JOIN_MEETING_FAILED”, reason: “This account does not exist or does not belong to you”, errorCode: 200

Which Web Client SDK version?
zoom-instant-sdk-web: 1.0.3 2
@zoomus/websdk: 1.8.6

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: [e.g. Chrome]
  • Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context
My client use reactjs

Hi, @dungnp4,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. First, please try testing with the latest version of the Web SDK (1.9.1) . You can test using our Sample Web App to confirm if you see the same issue.There have been multiple bug fixes since your version of the SDK.

Best,
Donte

We still got same error when upgrade the web sdk to 1.9.1

Hi, @dungnp4,

Thank you for providing that update. It seems you’re authenticating with the wrong credentials. Are you able to confirm the correct credentials are being to used to access that account ? If that does the resolve the issue, would you be able to send your account details along with a linked to this tread to developersupport@zoom.us? From there we can look at your account to troubleshoot.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.