Webinar triggers not being fired on make.com

Hi,
I am using the make.com Zoom module. I created an OAuth app and made the connection on the Make side.
The app is configured according to the to the documentation provided, also I am able to create and update webinars through the Make Zoom module.
Though, when using the watch webinar module I can’t seem to get it to work.
The triggers aren’t getting fired at all, for the webinar ended and the registration created triggers.
I contacted Make’s support and they claim that they aren’t seeing any triggers and that the issue is on your side. Also I looked at the API logs and can’t seem to see any triggers made.
This is a reoccurring issue that I am experiencing some time now and is very frustrating. Usually I remove and create the connection again or create a new app and after about 10 tries it suddenly works.

Please let me know if there is anymore information I should provide for the issue to be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi @maytalw , our community can try their best to help, but note that make.com is not an officially supported Zoom integration partner. Here is our list of supported integrations: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005486363-Getting-started-with-integrations

Please share links to all documentation you referenced and I will take a look :slight_smile:

Hi @maytalw , Did you ever resolve this issue? I’m trying to trigger a Make scenario with some Zoom phone events, and haven’t had any success yet.