As a host, I’m not able to change the attendee view in webinars. The host is connected by Zoom Application but attendees are via Angular app.
I added the required headers to the page document, that’s mean
cross-origin-embedder-policy: require-corp cross-origin-opener-policy: same-origin
I think SharedArrayBuffer works properly because when I join to the standard event I can see the view selector and can change the view for my screen.
On webinar event for test they are 3 person:
A. Host ( connected via Zoom Application ),
B. Panelist ( connected via Angular app ),
C. Attendee ( connected via Angular app ).
When person ‘A’ will changes ‘Attendee view’, the view for person ‘C’ is not updated - he can see just blink and thats it. That was looks like some event was triggered and something similar to the screen update happened.
Is the enableHD property works? because i cant see the HD option in camera settings.
Browser Console Error
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- As Host - start webinar and enter via Zoom Application
- enter the webinar via Angular application with used @zoomus/websdk as 2nd person
- set the user as a panelist which has joined
- enter the webinar via Angular application as 3rd person as attendee
- Change ‘attendee view’ as host and check what happens on attendee screen
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [Dell Latitude 5500]
- OS: [Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS]
- Browser: [Chrome]
- Browser Version [110.0.5481.177 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
Add any other context about the problem here.