Weird lag, weirder fix?

For the past couple days, whenever I record a zoom meeting with at least 5+ participants, my recording and zoom lags. It’s annoying when I want to pause the recording but there’s a massive delay in waiting for the program to respond. Here’s the other weird phenomenon though, when swap over to another process, zoom runs smoothly. I even shrunk the tab to a size where I could see zoom and behold, zoom was running smoothly. The moment I switch back to zoom, lag. I don’t know why this is happening , if someone could help please .

Hey @kutchikanala,

Are you experiencing this in the Zoom Client? Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks,
Will

Yes I am using the zoom client that I’ve downloaded. I was talking to another user via Reddit and they are having the same issues as well. We both have agreed that using another laptop worked smoothly so we think it’s the zoom update that is affecting certain PC systems

Thanks for clarifying @kutchikanala. Since this is related to the main Zoom Client, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team about this, as they will be best suited to troubleshoot this issue in more detail for you.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.