What happen after event trigger in production

Actually Currently I was accessing the user zoom account using OAuth and in development, it is the admin account and in that, I have created jwt app and added some webhook events there and so whenever it will trigger, it will hit a particular URL to handle that event.

The problem is I can’t check for other users than admin because of the development. How I can test for multiple users because in production we can’t set jwt app for each user right?
So I will sure that it will event request hit my JWT app URL to handle the event.

Also please tell me about how can i test my app in production for testing like private publish.

Hi @_MadanLal,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question.

To clarify, JWT apps are account-level apps. This means that your event subscriptions/webhooks will be valid events that would be triggered for meetings associated with any user under the account. 1 JWT app per account is valid for all users under that account.

If you wish to publish an app publicly on our marketplace, however, note that this would require OAuth.

Let me know if this helps to clarify,
Will

Thanks, @will.zoom,
I have checked this and it is working as well.

I want to know that I have one app and I create one Oauth app in zoom and publish that and then I can use that Oauth to my app to get access to the user’s zoom account right?

Also, I want to know that is it possible to join the meeting as a user or guest using the bot as here they are doing https://beulr.com/?

I also want to know, if the above is not possible then can I join with actual user data, and look for all the activity, and also record meetings for that user and who is speaking?

Please give suggestions

Hey @_MadanLal,

I want to know that I have one app and I create one Oauth app in zoom and publish that and then I can use that Oauth to my app to get access to the user’s zoom account right?

Yes, that’s correct :slight_smile:

Also, I want to know that is it possible to join the meeting as a user or guest using the bot

We do not have an officially supported way to do this, I’m afraid.

I also want to know, if the above is not possible then can I join with actual user data, and look for all the activity, and also record meetings for that user and who is speaking?

You can retrieve a meeting participants’ details using our APIs and webhooks. For example:
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/reports/reportmeetingparticipants

You can record meetings using cloud recording, and these meetings can be retrieved via API:
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/cloud-recording/recordingget

I hope it helps!
Will

@will.zoom Actually I did all these things and I am able to get all these things but there are two most important things. First, Can I make a bot as there are a lot in the marketplace? Second, Can I make an App as such that it will look like a bot?

1 Like

@_MadanLal,

Yes, you can make a bot! Anyone can create a Chatbot app in the Zoom Marketplace and submit it for review by our team. Once approved, your app would be on our Marketplace as well.

And yes, to ensure the app operates and looks like a bot, you need to make sure to select the Chatbot app type when you work on development:

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.