What token to use in a e-learning web application where there will be multiple user/host to create meeting?

Description
What should i use for my e-learning web app ,a jwt token or Oauth as there will be multiple host to create meeting

Hey @ansitankit17,

Will these multiple hosts exist under your Zoom account, or could would they be using their own Zoom accounts, not associated with yours?

If it’s the former, you will be able to use JWT. If it’s the latter, you will need to use OAuth in order for them to authorize your requests on their behalf.

Let me know if this helps,
Will

I created two user(basic) under my another licensed account (1 host), and i started two instant meeting at same time from api ,and they were running on same time , but you were saying two meetings can’t run at same time so how?

Hey @ansitankit17,

Did both meetings have the same host, under the same account, running the meeting? Do you have an Enterprise plan? Certain plans will allow you to do this, but not our Basic plans.

Let me know—thanks!
Will

no both host were different they are basic user under my pro account(1 host) license

Hey @ansitankit17,

Thanks for confirming—to clarify, you can host concurrent meetings under your account as long as they have different hosts, so this would be expected.

Let me know if you still have questions,
Will

what if i create a basic user under my account and he has a licensed account in his main zoom account, will he still be able to use pro feature within my application?

also is there any feature in api to add meetings on calendar as well?

Hey @ansitankit17,

Only Licensed users will have Pro features. :slight_smile:

Currently we do not have this feature. We suggest using a 3rd party calendar service to add meetings to a calendar.

Thanks,
Tommy