When a new user is asked to do a Captcha, the password in the join link is ignored

Description
I’ve not been able to find a clear pattern to reproduce, but after some time testing I think I’m able to narrow it down. When embedding Zoom Meetings in a website through an iframe and passing the url with the password on it, If you join as a brand-new user to a Zoom mid-meeting, it will ask you to do the captcha test, and after completing it, it will ask you to enter the password regardless if the password is there in the join link.

This doesn’t happens when you’re a recognized user and doesn’t need to do the Captcha test.
For better testing, you can use Incognito mode in any browsers.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Add the Zoom Meeting through an iFrame to a website
  2. Put the url with the meeting ID and password
  3. Join as a brand-new browser user (like in a incognito or in a Browser you didn’t do the captcha)
  4. Recaptcha will ask you to do a captcha
  5. After finishing the captcha, the zoom meeting will ask you to insert the password regardless the password is already in the iframe url.

Hey @gabrielsmelo.dev,

To clarify, are you embedding the Zoom Web SDK or the Zoom Web Client?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

In that issue, I’m using the Zoom Web Client!

Hey @gabrielsmelo.dev,

The Web Client was not designed to work in an iFrame so it could have issues. For additional questions about the Web Client, please reach out to support.zoom.us as it is not part of the Zoom Developer Platform.

Thanks,
Tommy