When hubspot attempts to send a webhook to zoom, it fails with this error: 'The server responded with a client error'

When hubspot attempts to send a webhook to zoom, it fails with this error: ‘The server responded with a client error’

Here’s the webhook: zoom.us/hubspot/webhook?webinar_id=86335706217

@sales6 ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. To begin, could you provide more details about what you are trying to achieve? Specifically, please elaborate on your current workflow. How have you set things up and what tools or code snippets are you using to accomplish your goals? If you can share any code snippets, it would be helpful in understanding the behavior you are experiencing and assisting you better.

Hi @donte.zoom , not OP, but facing a similar issue, and this seems very new to me. We ran a webinar back in June and as far as I know we didn’t have any issues registering contacts.

For us, the workflow is super simple. We have a Hubspot form on our website. When a visitor fills it up, a Hubspot Workflow triggers just one action, which is the webhook zoom.us/hubspot/webhook?webinar_id= ; this is supposed to take the info from the user who just filled out the form, and register them to the appropriate webinar.

The response the webhook gets is the same as for OP, basically we receive the HTML code for Zoom’s 404 page.

I am confident we have the right webinar ID, and as I said, it worked until recently. It sounds like something changed in the way Zoom handles these webhooks. Any thoughts ?

Thank you !