When I request inactive users, I'm getting both active and inactive users

Hi, when I REST Get https://api.zoom.us/v2/users?status=inactive&page_size=300&page_number=1

I’m receiving both ‘active’ and ‘inactive’ accounts. If I request ‘active’, then I just get active accounts. According to the documentation, ‘active’ is the default, but I should only be able to return accounts with the specified status…not both…? Am I missing something here?

Hey @wpenfold,

Thanks for reaching out about this—I haven’t been able to replicate this so far. Are you seeing users returned with “active” in the API response when you use the “inactive” query param, or are you comparing somewhere else like the UI?

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will, Thanks for responding. I discovered that the application pages thru the results, and while I changed the initial api call to status=inactive, I also needed to change the subsequent api calls to include the filter. The result was, the first page pulled inactive accounts, but subsequent pages were still returning active accounts. So, my problem :slight_smile:

Ah, I see! Glad you figured it out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.