When the IOS 13 mobile phone number authentication page is closed, there will be always loading animation

When the IOS 13 mobile phone number authentication page is closed, there will be always loading animation

Call Join Meeting API. If the user does not log in, the mobile phone number authentication page will pop up. If you drag down the authentication page, you will find that the loading animation always exists, resulting in the whole page unable to operate

v4.6.21666.0428

iphone6 iOS13.6

add another pic

Hey @386407904,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Can you share all relevant code here so that I can investigate further?

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon
sorry, 386407904 account is was abandoned

My code is as follows:

MobileRTCMeetingService *ms = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService];
if(ms){
MobileRTCMeetingStartParam * param = nil;
MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4LoginlUser * user = [ [MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4LoginlUser alloc] init];
param = user;
param.meetingNumber = meetingId; // if kSDKMeetNumber is empty, it‘s a instant meeting.
param.isAppShare = NO;
//默认开启麦克风
param.noAudio = NO;
//默认关闭摄像头
param.noVideo = YES;

MobileRTCMeetingSettings *settings = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingSettings];
    //隐藏会议标题
    if(settings){
        settings.meetingTitleHidden = YES;
    }
    MobileRTCMeetError ret = [ms startMeetingWithStartParam:param];
    if(ret == MobileRTCMeetError_Success){
        if(self.startMeetingCallback){
            self.startMeetingCallback(0, @"会议启动成功");
        }
    }else{
        if(self.startMeetingCallback){
            self.startMeetingCallback(-1, @"会议启动失败");
        }
    }
}

Hey @zdpdsy89,

Thank you for the response!

I tested your code and saw similar behavior. I will inform the team of the issue and let you know when I have updates about this. In the meantime, please have the user log in to Zoom if you would like to use MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4LoginlUser.

If you do not want the user to log in before entering a meeting, you can join the meeting using the meeting number and password. Otherwise, you can start the meeting without logging in by providing a ZAK token.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Michael

@Michael_Condon
Your solution is OK, but it’s just an evasive solution. The root of the problem is that the authentication page directly uses the default UIModalPresentationAutomatic on iOS 13, which should be set to UIModalPresentationFullScreen。

In addition, the latest version v5.2.42037.1112 has been upgraded, but the problem still exists

Hey @zdpdsy89,

I understand this is not ideal, I will inform the team of the modal presentation style settings.

Thanks!
Michael

OK!
Thank you for your support

1 Like