Why do I need validation to join a meeting via a join Link

我是一个中国的用户, 使用付费账号创建了会议, 并将该会议的参会链接join_url设置到了我的一个页面上, 但是我通过苹果ipad进入到我的页面, 然后点击参会链接时, 会自动跳转到zoom的app(通过加入会议的页面加入会议也会出现相同的情况, 参照下图), 这种参会方式有时候会出现验证手机号的窗口, 我想知道这是为什么, 怎么给关掉, 因为邀请链接中已经携带了会议的认证信息了

'm a Chinese user who created the conference using a paid account and set up a join link for the conference to one of my pages, but I accessed my page via Apple’s ipad, then, when you click on the join Link, you automatically go to Zoom’s app (the same thing happens when you join a conference by joining the conference page, as shown in the image below) , which sometimes results in a window to verify your phone number, i would like to know why and how to turn it off, because the invitation link already carries the accreditation information for the meeting

join_url:
https://zoom.us/j/:meeting_id?pwd=dkdzeTBveld4UnZvRllIUmZGdEttZz09&wp=VOEIurn6EOM8GsRhMp9jd0J4LHRp48m2m229fFBLHEBfiR-huvgaSiQJZ1VJp0OHHzHApsQM4abmaL7FereKdHBqWOIjuuY.G5ene3lYGOe8lJmy

Hi @jianlong.chen ,

I do not see the screenshot you shared, but perhaps you can review your meetings settings to see what you have required to join a meeting? https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034675592-Changing-your-meeting-settings

I haven’t see a request for phone verification before, but will look into it further. Are you joining the meeting by phone?

Thanks,
Gianni

Gianni

I didn’t use the phone to join the meeting, I used the link to join, and there is no login account on the app, but the same link to join the meeting sometimes prompts me to call for authentication, sometimes it’s OK to go into the waiting room, I have a test of the conference number will be the case: 89976570121

我没有使用电话去加入会议, 我使用的是链接加入, 同时app上是没有登录账号的, 但是同一链接加入会议的有时会提示我需要电话验证, 有时就能正常进入到等候室, 我有一个测试的会议号就会出现这种情况: 89976570121

Can I send you a video to see the problem

I didn’t use the phone to join the meeting, I used the link to join, and there is no login account on the app, but the same link to join the meeting sometimes prompts me to call for authentication, sometimes it’s OK to go into the waiting room, I have a test of the conference number will be the case: 89976570121

我没有使用电话去加入会议, 我使用的是链接加入, 同时app上是没有登录账号的, 但是同一链接加入会议的有时会提示我需要电话验证, 有时就能正常进入到等候室, 我有一个测试的会议号就会出现这种情况: 89976570121

Hi @jianlong.chen , yes can you please record a video? Can you also confirm that you’re on the latest version of Zoom?

我在mac和ipad上面都出现了这样的问题, 都已经是最新的版本了, ipad是在app store下载的最新版, mac是在zoom 启动会议页面下载的