Why the deauthorization endpoint url does not work

Hi Support Team:
I created a Oauth app and set the deauthorization endpoint link for it. While, after user uninstall the oauth app, i can not receive any event notification at that endpoint url. What should i do further?

Thanks so much!

Hey @henry1

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Sorry, I can not get help from the above threads. The issue i encountered is that, i can not get the deauthorization event notification from the deauthorization endpoint url which is set in the Oauth app. BTW, the oauth app is not published yet. fyi.

Thanks

Hello,
Anyone can help advise it?

Thanks

Hey @henry1,

Thanks for reaching out about this—as it turns out, in order to get the de-authorization webhook event to fire, you’ll need to ensure you’re testing with the production version of the app (you can find the install link for this under ‘Publishable URL’ on the Submit page of your app in the marketplace.

This post provides some more in-depth detail:

Can you let me know if this clears things up?

Best,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.