Windows C++ SDK will randomly return ZoomVideoSDKErrors_Wrong_Usage for 2nd camera share

Video SDK Type and Version
video sdk for windows version 1.8.2.

Description
Hi there, I am facing an issue where zoom sdk’s will randomly return wrong usage as error code when calling startShare2ndCamera always with the same deviceId.
The code is always being compiled with msvc 2022

Error?
You can find the SDK log here Sign in to your account

Troubleshooting Routes
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).
The code itself starts a new thread to initialize the video sdk, addListener and, in that thread, keeps on a loop of Get, Translate, and DispatchMessage
From the main thread, it waits until zoom is initialized and is processing the message loop then, joins a session, wait to be joined, list the cameras, filter the first and second cameras, and when it tries to start the second camera (first one works ok), which uses the screen sharing, it will randomly return the ZoomVideoSDKErrors_Wrong_Usage mentioned

Hi @jayson.reis ,

Thank you for your post! I’m going to look into this error + the logs and share with my team to investigate what’s going on. I will reach back out when I have some more information.

Thanks,
Rehema