Windows Meeting SDK - LocalRecording does not give the output file even when permission is given by host

Windows Meeting SDK - LocalRecording does not give the output file even when permission is given by host @chunsiong.zoom please provide a solution

and moreover i am not able to login using zoom url even when i followed the steps as mentioned in patch by creating config.yaml, Config.h and Config.cpp files respectively and calling them in Login_sdk_login_ui.cpp please provide a solution

Hope you will be fine.

You are trying to build Zoom Bot?

yes i am trying to build a zoom sdk and also planning to dockerise it in windows server

Please use Linux SDK which is better in headless mode using Docker.

I have started with linux sdk only but i wanted to achive is a video recording similar to that we get when we enable local recording in a system, and that was not possible with raw recording available in linux meeting sdk

Hey @swatantra12singh ,

We’ve developed meeting bots using the Windows Meeting SDK and ran into similar issues ourselves - Could you provide some more details around what the specific issue is?

In general, there are a few main places that could be causing this issue. Often times this is due to factors such as trying to start recording prior to receiving permission or actually being in the call.

This post provides some more specifics around this:

If you didn’t want to deal with the complexities of implementing this yourself, an alternative is to use Recall.ai for your meeting bots instead. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Thanks @amanda-recallai i