Windows SDK C#
This is all method in “ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.IMeetingVideoControllerDotNetWrap”
AskAttendeeToStartVideo (and stop) are not present…
Following the official documentation at the link SDK Reference - Windows
IMeetingVideoControllerDotNetWrap should also include StopAttendeeVideo and AskAttendeeToStartVideo, however they are not present …
Do you know one way to solve or another way to interact with videos?
(Same version for sdk and wrapper)
Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The C# wrapper is a community project so it might not include all interfaces that are available in Windows SDK. Don’t worry, as long as an interface is available in Windows SDK, you may configure the C# wrapper and make it available for your project. I will take AskAttendeeToStartVideo as an example:
- Navigate to https://github.com/zoom/zoom-c-sharp-wrapper/tree/master/zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap and open the zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap.sln with your Visual Studio.
- Open solution zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap, and open
- In class IMeetingVideoControllerDotNetWrap, add the new interface
AskAttendeeToStartVideo like the following:
- Add the same interface in the private ref class in the
- Go to
meeting_video_dotnet_wrap.cpp, and add the function
- Rebuild the C# wrapper project then you can use this interface in your project.
You may repeat the same steps for all other interfaces that you could not find in the C# wrapper. Hope this helps. Thanks!