Thanks for the reply. From the GitHub changelog, I was able to generate a jwt token from the sdk key and secret, but I still get the “auth sdk failed” error panel. I’m not sure if I’m formatting the timestamps and “tokenExp” correctly. Are “exp” and “tokenExp” the same? Is there a specific format? I would guess ISO 8601 for the timestamps, but I still don’t know that “tokenExp” should be in that case.
I am still getting the 10124 error. my payload is
Hi @carson.zoom, @nick_ortega
I’d like to ask for help here as well. I’m trying to run the SDK demo on my own laptop and I’ve got it running without issue. But when I try to add the JWT token I generated, it returns an error saying “auth sdk failed”
Thanks for the reply. Are you using SDK key/secret to generate the JWT token? Could you provide another sample of the JWT payload? In the last sample of the JWT payload, the iat, exp and tokenExp are the same, which causing the error.
the appKey I fill with my SDK key from my SDK credentials on the zoom marketplace. The SDK Secret I have pasted in with and without quotes. iat < tokenExp < exp. I have my domain still set to https://zoom.us
Is this the same version (v_2) that your site points to? The readme in v_2 that your site points to refers to the latest project as ‘~new’ instead of ‘~v_2’. The reason I ask is that I am dealing with the same errors this conversation thread addresses, using the v_2 from your site.
Could you provide a URL here for each, please … (for my sanity)
URL of zoom-sdk-windows-master latest
URL of zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-master latest
Is v_2 the same as ‘new’? I have gotten errors with v_2 referencing ~DOT_NET_~WRAPPER vs ~C_SHARP~_WRAPPER so I cant be sure if I’m using a correct build.
OK I have built both projects, here’s what my issue was in case anyone hits the situation where no matter how they follow the instructions, and include everything in every conceiveable path, it can still not find linked symbols, and what the issue was. Hint C++/C# newbie pilot error.
When I first tried to build the combined solution, and chose (don’t do this) upgrade the tools reference, it caused an update force on windows 10. Then an install of VS 2015, then 17 etc. to handle incremental tools issues,and during all this some reference to Windows dlls version conflict (I’m assuming) caused the underlying issue. Reistallation of VS 2019 and a clean setup on the _V2 project enabled building both the C++ sdk project and the combined demo solution.