Working with multi licenses

Description
Hello! I’m new here, I’m using a free license and thinking of buying a professional license. I was talking with support and they say that I need multi licenses to work with multi rooms at the same time, but my doubt is, if I buy more than one license, I have to create more than one JWT App for each license?

I want to manage meetings creating them minutes before I use them.

regards,

Hi, @ls4388387,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. Are you able to provide more details about your use case ? If not, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread and we’ll support further there.

In that email, please include as much details about your use case as possible. This will help to provide the best resources and support.

Best,
Donte

1 Like

Hi @donte.zoom,
Sorry for taking so long! So, I’m trying to implement zoom meeting in my application, and I understood that if I want to use more than one room simultaneously, I need more than one license, 'cause one license can only provide me one room per time. It’s that correct?
My main question is, if this is true, how did I manage multi rooms with multi licenses in my code? I receive a list of my licenses with the keys or something and add it as a flag when I create/join them?

Hi, @ls4388387,

Thank you for your reply. I see you submitted a ticket support, so I will continue to provide support there.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.