You cannot authorize the app

Hey Ron,

Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Also have you signed out and in from both Zoom and the Zoom App Marketplace?

Thanks,
Tommy

Attached the screen shot. That’s for when I’m logged out of both Zoom and the Zoom App Marketplace. If I’m logged in to the Marketplace, clicking “Install” under “Test the App Locally” on the “Local Test” page returns the same, but with my picture beside “SIGN OUT” in the top right.

The client ID of the app is 67ZSuEp4SncPWvSCFCVQg for Development mode, which is what I’m using.

Hey @ron.straight,

Unless your app is published on the Zoom App Marketplace, only the users under your Zoom Account can install it.

From the Zoom App Dashboard on the “Submit” page:

16%20PM

Thanks,
Tommy

Right. I wrote the app. It’s under my user. I could use it up until this morning, when I was trying to see if other users under the same account as myself could use it.

Now it won’t even let me authorize my own app.

Hey @ron.straight,

Can you hop on a call so I can assist?

Thanks,
Tommy

Update, this is an edge case on our end where you create a Zoom App on the Marketplace on a Personal Zoom Account, then your Zoom Account is added to a Master Account as a Sub Account. The Apps in the App Marketplace aren’t transferred over to the Master Account properly.

As a work around, create a new Zoom Marketplace App and it will be properly instantiated on the Master Account.

We are working on fixing this. JIRA: ZOOM-111363

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Recreating the app fixed my auth issue. Also verified other users under my account can also authorize.

Thanks!

1 Like

Glad to hear, and happy we figured it out @ron.straight! :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @dbbendale,

Yes if your app is published to the Zoom App Marketplace than anyone can install them. Although, admins can disable / limit installations of apps via permissions.

Thanks,
Tommy

please provide me also information about the account managed app and user managed app if I go for user managed app then whom should create app on zoom marketplace admin or user?
who can do the conect flow first admin or user ?
and also If any global user connect to my so can he/she would be my user for my account?
or If any global admin/owner connect to my so can he/she would be my user or admin for my account?

Hey @dbbendale,

Here are details on account vs. user level app types:

And here are details on permissions regarding who can install what type of app:

Let me know if this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

thanks for the help also now I saw documentation but I can not find that As a Meeting Participant, I see meeting invitations that are sent to me .Is there is any webhooks or API that user can acess?

Hey @dbbendale,

Help me understand. Are you trying to GET meetings that you are a registrant of / invited too using the API?

Thanks,
Tommy

I need Api or Wehooks which can give me all the invited or invite from my meeting. just like I started meeting then I send someone invitation for meeting then how will I get the information about that invitation! So need the API do there is any webhooks for that.

Hey @dbbendale,

Currently we do not have Webhooks for inviting users to a meeting.

You can use the Google Calendar integration to be notified if you are invited to a Zoom meeting, and they have Webhooks as well.

Thanks,
Tommy

Do have there any Api for this which give me all the invitation of meeting?

Hey @dbbendale,

If you have registration required on your meetings, then you can call the GET /meetings/{meetingId}/registrants endpoint to get the list of people who have registered / been invited.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey@tommy,
How may meeting can host can create or Is there is any limit for meeting create?

Hey @harshal, thanks for posting. Do note that your question is off topic from this thread.

A host can create any number of meetings, but they can only run one at a time.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey, @tommy I have one more question if I go for account level app and publish this app on zoom marketplace. Then whoever install this app what will be his/her role? Is there a default admin or member role?

thanks,
Harshal