You cannot authorize the app

Capture2

App name: Wander

I’ve tried creating new apps, that doesn’t work. I’ve even tried with a new zoom account entirely - still face the same problem.

I’m not using any state parameter in the OAuth URL.

Hey @jantbarco,

Your issue is because you are including special characters, { and } in your state query param. We are releasing an update this weekend to allow { and }. In the meantime you can change your state query param to not have special characters, or you can base64 encode or or url encode your state param.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @karan7kar,

What redirect url are you using?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @ravinder,

Your issue is different. To install your app outside of your account, you must do either of the following:

Thanks,
Tommy

My redirect URL:

https://wander-learn.com/api/1.1/oauth_redirect

Hey @karan7kar,

I was not able to reproduce the issue. Are you still experiencing it?

If so, we will look into this further.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy,

The problem has disappeared as magically as it had appeared. Just like last time!

I hope the magic stops here though.

Thank you for your support and patience.
Akshay

Hi @karan7kar,

Thanks for letting us know! Of course, should you begin experiencing this again, do let us know.

Best,
Will

Hello,
I have a php laravel website , where multiple users registers as yoga teacher, they conduct the yoga classes
I want to allow those yoga teacher to create zoom meeting to there own zoom account from my website and want a zoom join url in response to save at my end in database for further functionality

I had tried with zoom oauth api’s, But I dont want these users to be created in my business zoom account… any of the user can from my website can be allow to create there own zoom meetings.

Please help … any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Hey @eluminous.se47,

Please create a new topic here: #zoom-api

Thanks,
Tommy

Why there is no proper solution of any questions regarding zoom SDK. Every where there is a loop hole i can see. I have spent few days just checking and applying these ideas and nothing works.

1. I used authorization API --> https://zoom.us/oauth/authorize.
    Even after 200 status code,
    when i test the app locally at zoom marketplace,
    Sometime it is saying invalid redirect URL ,
    sometime it is saying you cannot authorize the app(Although i am the admin of my zoom account)
    2)I hit the API “https://zoom.us/oauth/token” and received the access_token which is showing invalid api key while hitting GET users API /v2/users

Please provide one solution. Its a complete loop hole in all answers everywhere but sadly none worked. Please help . Thanks in advance.

Hi @zoom31,

Can I kindly ask that you start a new thread for this here #zoom-api. In the new thread, please provide the following, and we’ll be happy to look into this for you:

• Redirect URL for your OAuth App
  • Whitelist URL for your OAuth App
  • Screenshots of any errors you’re running into

Thanks,
Will