You cannot install the app because you don't have the required permissions

Hi,
I created an app with the instructions here

But when I try to publish it I’m getting this error:

You cannot install the app because you don’t have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try again. Edit on Web Portal

I’m the admin of the account Owner so I should have full privileges to access and manage a Zoom account.

What is the problem?
Regards,
Ram

Hi @RamF
Thanks for reaching out to us!
Unfortunately, I can not see the link that you shared with us.
Could you please share with me screenshots or more information about the app type that you created and trying to install?

Best,
Elisa

Hi,
Maybe this will help:

Hi @RamF
I will send you a private message to exchange more information with you.
Thanks for the detailed explanation

Hi @elisa.zoom ,
I’m also trying to create OAuth app and facing same error as @RamF mentioned, Could you please guide me on this?
Thank You.

1 Like

Hi @ukeysaurav0
Could you please describe what is your issue and share more details about it?
Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom
I’m trying to create OAuth application but getting this issue.

You cannot install the app because you don’t have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try again. Edit on Web Portal

@ukeysaurav0
Could you please make sure that you have developer permissions enabled in your account?
You can ask the admin or owner of your account to grant you developer privileges for your role

User Management > Roles > roles settings > Advance features> and enabling Zoom For Developers

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.