You do not have permission to live stream. (4,924)

We have been experiencing this issues also in the last week. The host account can stream but anyone who maybe made host later can not.
We have tried the usual cache clearing and account setting review as described by others.

Yes, we have a similar situation. The account owner starts the meeting and makes someone else the host, then the new host starts and stops the stream. This worked fine until last week. Please, if someone have any solution share it. Thanks

I have the same issue…been working great for months and then it just stopped last week. I use it for our Church broadcast and this is one of the ways we reach our members. I need help resolving this ASAP.

Is there an update for a solution? We have another series of board meetings that we would like to use the Facebook Live feature again.

Hey @norfolkcable @gpcsd @jswaggerty1 @dmason @ms13sp @mariabernabelapelli @DetroitMilty @f76339,

Our team is still actively looking into this—we’ll be sure to update you here once we have more details to share. (ZOOM-196887)

I am however getting this error message “You do not have permission to live stream. (200)”. Note: ‘200’. We have a licensed account, and this person granted me the “HOST” permission in zoom. However as a Host, I cannot stream to facebook live as I am getting the error mentioned. Though the original licensed account is able to stream in facebook.

We do not have this issue since our last zoom meeting last August 29. Before I was just granted a HOST permission and able to stream to facebook live easily without any issues at all.

Hey @johnreytanquinco,

This also appears to be related to the same error referenced above. Our team is looking into this (ZOOM-196972).

Thanks,
Will

I am having the same issue

Hi @cbtsworship,

Thanks for letting us know—we’re working on this.

Best,
Will

@will.zoom Any idea on when this may be fixed? Any workarounds in the meantime?

Hi @ashley.mahaffey,

While I don’t have a solid timeline for this, I should note that our team is aware of the issue and working on a solution. Please see Tommy’s post here for details on workarounds:

Thanks,
Will

@will.zoom Thanks, but it appears Tommy is referencing the issue as it relates to FaceBook. The issue I’m having is with going live on Youtube. I’m receiving the following error: “Unable to access YouTube Live. Try signing into Google again.” After signing in again, I continue receiving the same error. Any insights?

We are seeing this issue as well. Hope there will be a fix soon

Hey @ashley.mahaffey — apologies, I see! In this case, I would recommend reaching out to Zoom Support, as they’ll be best suited to look into this for you:

@whccpastor Thanks for letting us know—our team continues to look into this.

Best,
Will

We weren’t even able to use our workaround last night and missed an entire meeting. Is there any update as to when this will be fixed?

Thanks,
Katy

Hi Katy,

Can you share details about the workaround you were using? We’re still looking into this, but want to make sure there aren’t any other details for your use case that might be helpful in the meantime.

Thanks,
Will

The creator of the meeting has to be the one to enter the streaming credentials and initiate the stream, but even that didn’t work the last time we tried it.

Hi @norfolkcable,

Can you confirm which streaming platform this was for?

Thanks,
Will

Any update on this?
I have the same issue as mentioned by many of you for FB Live stream. I just run some testing just now, it seems that if my browser have my zoom account login (paid account), i can live stream to FB perfectly, but when i login another free account in my browser and try to live stream to FB, it will appear “you do not have permission to live stream (200)”.
Previously, we do not have this problem at all, i can just assign anyone to be the host (free account holder) and they can just live stream to FB perfectly…