You do not have permission to live stream. (4,924)

I’m also having this problem - up until a few weeks ago, I could give Host control of a webinar to another panelist, and they could take us live on Facebook. Now, someone I give Host control to gets this “You do not have permission to live stream. (200)” error and can’t start the stream.

I am having the same issue! Help! I was set to livestream an information session tonight on YouTube for 500 people and I was getting the error “Unable to access YouTube Live. Try signing into Google again.” I tried on two different computers (both Mac), my Zoom software is fully updated and there was absolutely nothing I could do to make it happen. We tried to fix it for 20 minutes an then started to record the session and will upload to YouTube, but I have a LOT of frustrated people who tuned in to watch.

What’s the solution? I haven’t had this problem before. I was the host and creator of the meeting. I had the settings allowing livestreaming to YouTube. I was signed into the correct YouTube account. I also tried Livestreaming to Facebook as a backup, but it got stuck “preparing”.

Hi @Sharon-jnsmy @wade.minter @dvhsptsa,

For any ongoing issues with Livestreaming, please reach out to our Support Team here, as they’ll be best suited to assist with this.

Thank you,
Will

Hi Will - Sorry for the delay. We are always using the “custom streaming service”.

Hi @norfolkcable,

Thank you for clarifying. Our team continues to look into this—However, in the meantime, please reach out to our Support Team via the link above for updates on this, as they’ll be best suited to assist.

Thanks,
Will

I also have not been able to LIVESTREAM to Facebook via Zoom for the last month or so. Before September, we were having no issues livestreaming and just needed to give a host key to be able to livestream, not important if the person doing the livestream has a premium accoubnt. We are noticing that unless the person is logged into the AUTHORIZED account, they do not have permission to livestream, whereas before you only needed to be host to livestream. This poses a security threat as we shouldn’t be sharing our passwords around. Is there a solution to this problem?

Hi @marcela,

Since this is no longer directly related to our developer APIs, please reach out to our Support Team for further updates on this.

Thank you,
Will