YOUR CONNECTION HAS TIMED OUT AND YOU CAN NOT JOIN MEETING VERIFY YOUR CONNECTIVITY AND TRY AGAIN

hello, I need helpwith upgrading my zoom Account, i successfully upgraded but after setting my API value to new SDK value I have not been able to Start a meeting as Host from the Web App, this was working perfectly until few days ago, please help. i have tried severally to update my web code to reflect new sdk value but still getting error “YOUR CONNECTION HAS TIMED OUT AND YOU CAN NOT JOIN MEETING VERIFY YOUR CONNECTIVITY AND TRY AGAIN”

Hi @musbaunow
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
Have you been able to resolve this issue? Have you made any changes to your account recently that could have impacted your application?

It sounds like there may be an issue with your internet connectivity or firewall settings preventing you from starting a meeting as the host from the Zoom web app. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Verify your internet connectivity: Check that your internet connection is stable and that you have a strong signal. Try resetting your modem or router to see if that improves your connection.
  2. Check your firewall settings: Make sure that your firewall settings are not blocking Zoom’s web app. You can try temporarily disabling your firewall to see if that resolves the issue.
  3. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help resolve issues with web apps. Try clearing your cache and restarting your browser to see if that helps.
  4. Contact Zoom support: If you have tried the above steps and are still experiencing issues, you may want to contact Zoom support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your web app working properly again.

I hope these tips help you resolve your issue!