Zoom AD Sync Tool - "Email has already been use" Failure

I have setup Zoom’s AD sync tool. It works fine for updating and deleting users, but when it tries to create any new user, all of them fail with a 409 error “Failed to create user in Zoom… Email has already been used”. I talked to technical support about this and they told me to post here.
Below is a snippet of the console output. I am not sure why these users cannot be created. I have already verified our domain in the Associated Domains portion of our account.

[09:11:33-main-ERROR] Failed to create user in Zoom: REDACTED.
[09:11:34-main-ERROR] Failed to request Zoom user API: TrackingId: v=2.0;clid=us02;rid=REDACTED, Response Body: {"schemas":["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error"],"detail":"Email 'REDACTED' has already been used.","status":409},
[09:11:34-main-ERROR] Failed to create user in Zoom: REDACTED.
[09:11:34-main-ERROR] Failed to request Zoom user API: TrackingId: v=2.0;clid=us02;rid=REDACTED, Response Body: {"schemas":["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error"],"detail":"Email 'REDACTED' has already been used.","status":409},
[09:11:34-main-ERROR] Failed to create user in Zoom: REDACTED.
1 Like