Zoom API Limit Fields

Description
Is there a way I can limit the fields I want returned from an API call?

For example, let’s say I only wanted audio_input [bitrate, latency, jitter] but nothing else.
“/v2/metrics/meetings/[meeting_id]/participants/qos&type=past”

I am trying to limit the data since there is no way I can get just average metrics for a single participant.

Example object from the call (this X # of Minutes):
{“date_time”:“2020-08-06T20:00:00Z”,“audio_input”:{“bitrate”:"",“latency”:"",“jitter”:"",“avg_loss”:"",“max_loss”:""},“audio_output”:{“bitrate”:"",“latency”:"",“jitter”:"",“avg_loss”:"",“max_loss”:""},“video_input”:{“bitrate”:“908 kbps”,“latency”:“51 ms”,“jitter”:“8 ms”,“avg_loss”:“0.0%”,“max_loss”:“6.4%”,“resolution”:“640*360”,“frame_rate”:“22 fps”},“video_output”:{“bitrate”:"",“latency”:"",“jitter”:"",“avg_loss”:"",“max_loss”:"",“resolution”:"",“frame_rate”:""},“as_input”:{“bitrate”:"",“latency”:"",“jitter”:"",“avg_loss”:"",“max_loss”:"",“resolution”:"",“frame_rate”:""},“as_output”:{“bitrate”:"",“latency”:"",“jitter”:"",“avg_loss”:"",“max_loss”:"",“resolution”:"",“frame_rate”:""},“cpu_usage”:{“zoom_min_cpu_usage”:“1%”,“zoom_avg_cpu_usage”:“4%”,“zoom_max_cpu_usage”:“8%”,“system_max_cpu_usage”:“33%”}},

Hey @kishan.patel,

Unfortunately there is no way to limit the response.

Feel free to add this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

That being said, we do have a QOS endpoint for a single participant:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.