Zoom | App | Development | Local Recording in every minutes

Hi Team,
Please provide a solution to my question

Local recording of each participant in every minute

Question is:
during the call how can we get local recording while using the zoom app SDK in Zoom Metting

@rohit.kumar Please, check this article: Meeting Bots Accessing Media Streams

It outlines the recommended application flow and has links to individual raw media access documentation

@rohit.kumar, to add on to @evgeny.balashov’s answer – using a meeting bot is definitely the way to go if you want to capture the raw audio.

What that looks like is:

1. Spin up a server. We recommend AWS, GCP, or Digital Ocean.
  2. Use either the Windows or Mac Zoom SDK to launch an instance of the Zoom client.
  3. Once you have the Zoom SDK launched, and use the Raw Data functionality to extract the video and audio streams.
  4. This will return the video in I420 raw frames and audio in PCM 16LE raw format, so you’ll need to encode the audio and video yourself afterwards.
  5. Once you have one instance of this working, you’ll need to scale this across several servers if you want to run multiple bots simultaneously, which is required to have bots for multiple meetings.

Finally, the other option is Recall.ai. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

@amanda-recallai
If I use Recall.ai then what should be price?