Zoom does not create registrations report

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
Using the API (PHP CURL), I am able to get a report of current meetings, but when passing the meeting uuid to get the registrants report, I get meeting not found.

I had it working with “id”, but support said to change to “uuid”. And that did not work.

Support then suggested reading post (which is closed now), Zoom does not create participant report which suggested double encoding the meeting uuid. there were no further replies or confirmations in thread so can’t see if this is the accepted solution. I am still getting the same response.

Error
“{“code”:3001,“message”:“Meeting does not exist: […]9qg%253D%253D/registrants.”}”

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/meetings/[....]h9qg%3D%3D/registrants
(double encode does not show in above line: %253D%253D)

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
curl_setopt_array($curl, array(
CURLOPT_URL => $endpoint,
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
CURLOPT_ENCODING => “”,
CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS => 10,
CURLOPT_TIMEOUT => 30,
CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION => CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1,
CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => “GET”,
CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
“authorization: Bearer $accesstoken”,
“content-type: application/json”
),
));

$response = curl_exec($curl);
$err = curl_error($curl);
curl_close($curl);

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context

Hi @rufusbecker ,

Happy to help. Is this a meeting that has already occurred or is scheduled?

Thank you,
Gianni

It is scheduled for this saturday, and there are over 700 registrants at this point.

Hi @rufusbecker ,

Can you please email developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread with the original meeting id/uuid, full request/response bodies please? I will inquire about this further.

Thanks,
Gianni

I received a working solution from Will (UK BST/GMT-1) (Zoom) in a support email thread I had going. I had the wrong end point for upcoming meetings.

For meetings which haven’t taken place yet, you can query registrants using this endpoint:
https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/meetingId/registrants

1 Like

Awesome, I’m happy he was able to help @rufusbecker :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.