Zoom Linux SDK Headless Bot error

Even i have mentioned client_id & client_secret in config.toml file as per the readme file. Can someone guide me further? Do we need some JWT token?

Still not able to debug this error from last two days. Can someone guide me?

@chunsiong.zoom Any updates here?

bro i am using same repo for my bot and i didnt get that error i think it is probably wrong client id and secret causing error please set them in config.toml

@harsh5, In terms of the JWT being invalid, this is an error we commonly see. The JWT code in the sample code is correct, and typically we see this error occur when:

1. The Client ID or Client Secret contain a typo, or are switched around
  2. The Client ID or Client Secret are mismatched. E.g. the Production Client ID is used with the Development Client Secret
  3. The Client ID and Client Secret are of the wrong app type, or do not have the Meeting SDK feature enabled.

It sounds like you’re building a meeting bot.

Another alternative you could look at is to use the Recall.ai API for your meeting bots instead. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

Let me know if you have any questions!

it is provided as same coming in zoom app config

@amanda-recallai I hope we just have to provide client id & client secret right?
There is nothing like JWT token which needs to be provided?