When using the start_url from the API the Zoom website opens with the popup “Open Zoom Meetings?”. When I click on “Open Zoom Meetings” nothing happens.
No error message. Just nothing happens.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
We are using the REST API with the Bearer Token auth https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/YYY to receive the JSON object containing the $.start_url
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open the start URL Error - Zoom
- Popup opens
- Nothing happens when clicking “Open Zoom Meetings”
- The only thing I can see in the browser’s console:
Launched external handler for 'zoommtg://us02web.zoom.us/start?action=start&confno=ZZZ&sid=AAA&uid=BBB&uname=CCC&stype=100&token=DDDDDVERYLONGDDDDD&browser=chrome&t=TTT'.
Screenshots (If applicable)
- It worked fine yesterday with no changes on our side since.
- I’ve tried different meetings and different Zoom users (we have >100 users).
- I’ve cleared browser cookies and cache.
- I’ve tried other browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge with similar behaviour.
- I’ve restarted my computer.
All users report the same problem.It seems to work on some devices. E.g. it works on my private Windows 10 laptop, but not on my Windows 10 laptop from work. Apple and Android devices seem to not be affected by the problem.
- We have 1000s of meetings per week.
- I can manually log into the account and host the meeting manually.