We have published oAuth App in Zoom Marketplace, our clients are reporting that they are unable to install our app and earlier they were gettign authorisation page but not anymore now, instead of authorisation page, they are getting meeting links page for the signed in zoom account.
Anything we are missing here and where to check for any issues?
Thank you for your message, can you provide the following details
Is the Integration working for users who have installed it already? But not working for new authorizations?
Once you provide these details we should be able to help you out.
There could be several reasons why your clients are unable to install your oAuth App in Zoom Marketplace. Here are a few things you can check:
- Ensure that your app is properly configured with the correct authorization scopes in the Zoom App Marketplace. Make sure that you have included all the necessary scopes required for your app to function correctly.
- Check to see if your app is in development mode or production mode. If your app is in development mode, it may not be visible to end-users. To enable production mode, go to the “Submit” section of your app in the Zoom App Marketplace and click on the “Submit” button.
- Check to see if your app is using the correct oAuth endpoint for Zoom. Ensure that the redirect URL configured in your app matches the redirect URL configured in your Zoom App Marketplace account.
- Check to see if your app has been approved by Zoom. If your app is not yet approved, it will not be visible to end-users.
- If your clients are seeing the meeting links page instead of the authorization page, it could be because they are already signed in to Zoom. In this case, they will need to sign out of Zoom and try installing your app again.
If none of these solutions work, you may want to reach out to Zoom support for further assistance.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.